Kim Brown’s 18 years of experience in management, recruitment and staffing are merely a launching pad for constant innovation as manager, executive recruitment for TriVista Recruitment. In that role, she is responsible for guiding and fulfilling numerous high impact searches for management, director and executive level positions across North America and Asia.
Previous to joining TriVista, Kim spent more than 11 years with Staffmark, one of the country’s preeminent staffing agencies. As a branch manager in charge of its overall financial operation and profitability, she ultimately achieved revenues in excess of $10 million annually. In that time her management, communication and development skills were evident in her management of a 13-person team of staffing professionals and her track record for creation and implementation of several innovate service offerings in the market.
Kim’s mix of skills, experience and client successes in executive-level recruitment are built on a foundation of cultivating a deep understanding of industry sector and business-specific corporate culture needs and trajectories. That success is solidly tangible across her 18 years of staffing experience and her many engagements across the globe.
- Food & Beverage
- Branch Manager- Staffmark (formerly CBS Personnel)
- Assistant Branch Manager- CBS Personnel
- Account Manager- CBS Personnel
- Staffing Specialist – Manpower
- Union College Barbourville, KY
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice and Sociology
- Minor in Political Science
- Dayton Regional Manufacturers Association (DRMA)
- Miami Valley Human Resources Association (MVHRA)
- Top Echelon Network
- Promoting Recognition of Diversity (PROD) – Board Member (prior)
Charitable & Civic Involvement
- Volunteer – Transformed Life Church
Personal Interests & Endeavors
Kim and her husband are kept very busy with their three active children Their oldest is a full time student at NYU and is studying International Relations while the other two (boy/girl twins in high school) are involved with Soccer, Cross Country, Track, and leadership & community involvement organizations such as Key Club and National Honor Society.