As TriVista Director of Recruitment, Therese Eckhoff works with private equity clients and portfolio companies to optimally fill their most challenging senior executive level roles. Her services are targeted specifically for manufacturing and distribution entities ranging from start-ups to global Fortune 100 companies.
Having owned and led several successful Chicago-based staffing firms prior to joining TriVista, Therese brings high-level recruitment experience in the consumer goods, automotive, IT, and food industries as well as other sector specializations that align perfectly with TriVista’s client roster. Working both domestically and internationally, Therese and the TriVista Recruitment team focus on the needs of the TriVista client base and serve them in remote geographic regions as well as major cities around the world.
In her role as Director, she has developed repeatable and streamlined processes that are shaped by extreme attentiveness to client needs. Therese’s recruitment methodologies, processes and proprietary technologies are part of a larger framework driven by professionalism, responsiveness, and timeliness in all client encounters. By working collaboratively with TriVista consultants, she applies these tools to gain a deeper understanding of client businesses to ensure flawless delivery of client/candidate matches that are the ideal in skills, experience and business culture matches.
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Food & Beverage
- Industrial Equipment
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Aerospace & Defense
- Building Products
- Business & Professional Services
Although she has experience placing a broad range of positions, she specializes in upper management roles within:
- C-Suite Executives
- Vice President, Operations
- Directors, Operations, Quality, Supply Chains
- Manager, Quality, Operations, Materials, Engineering, Supply Chain, Product, Program
Prior to joining TriVista Recruitment, Therese was the President of Recruiting Pros of Chicagoland, an organization focused on locating top notch talent for companies in the manufacturing and software industries. In 2012, she acquired the recruiting firm JDC Solutions, to expand service offerings to the food/beverage and legal sectors.
- President – Recruiting Pros of Chicagoland
- Database Maintenance-Integrated Technology Solutions
- Account Executive/Consultant, SS&C Technologies
- BBA, Accounting -Loyola University, Chicago, IL
Six Sigma Green Belt-DePaul University, Chicago, IL
Advanced Certificate in Executive Search & Leadership Consulting -Cornell University, N.Y
Certified Personnel Consultant- National Association of Personnel Services
- English (native)
- Spanish (conversational)
- National Association of Personnel Services
- Top Echelon Network
- 2014 Professional Development Seminar Series – Elmhurst College Graduate School of Industrial/Organizational Psychology
Charitable & Civic Involvement
- Volunteer- Loyola Quinlan School of Business Employer Events
Personal Interests & Endeavors
Therese is an avid traveler having lived in Northamptonshire and London, England as well as Johannesburg, South Africa. She now resides in Chicago, IL and enjoys taking her family of five along on her travels.